Managing and Protecting People, Property, and Assets Requires That an Organization’s Stakeholders Have Immediate Access to Information About Key Aspects of the Property Portfolio’s Status and Performance. That’s Why InVision 2.1 is All About Enabling the Enterprise.
TOPSHAM, ME (PR WEB), FERUARY 24, 2016¾PenBay Solutions will reveal the latest version of its InVision™ facility management and public safety software at the Esri FedGIS conference this week in Washington, DC.
[x_custom_headline type=”left” level=”h1″ looks_like=”h3″]INTRODUCING INVISION 2.1: ENABLING THE ENTEPRISE[/x_custom_headline]
InVision software from PenBay Solutions helps users solve strategic and tactical challenges throughout the facility lifecycle. InVision 2.1 is unique in how it connects data systems and information silos by using location as the organizing principle to create order out of prolific, dynamic, and complex data. By integrating geospatial tools and information with facility management data, InVision is now more configurable than ever for solving key business challenges in portfolio planning, operations, and safety and security.
InVision FOUNDATION NEW FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS
InVision™ Foundation links users’ disparate data sources and business systems together and lies at the core of all InVision solutions. InVision accepts data from any source and lets users drill to all levels of detail. As InVision Foundation integrates and georeferences data, it provides lenses that bring focus to the information most relevant to helping each user achieve their assigned objectives. Enhancements in InVision 2.1 include:
- New and improved data interoperability tools and documentation; integration templates for 25+ software tools, including popular CAD, BIM, IWMS, CMMS, ECM, CRM, CCTV, access control, and scheduling systems.
- Improved support for industry security standards so that InVision integrates with user enterprise SSO (single sign-on) systems of choice.
- App Templates and Toolboxes to speed and ease implementation, look-up tables, access-anywhere web applications, and more.
NEW InVision FM MOVE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
InVision™ FM solutions have always supported move management for small moves, but with InVision 2.1, Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) can now be managed at the enterprise level for large-scale moves. InVision’s map-based interface makes it easier to create move manifests, select employees to be moved using visual FloorMaps, choose destination spaces, and assign people to those spaces. Once a move is complete, users can initiate InVision to update active space assignment records to reflect the changes. Some InVision FM 2.1 Move Management features include:
- Move manifests that store information, including personnel to be moved, their origins, and their destinations; associate move manifests with move projects; generate move manifest reports for review and approval.
- Selecting personnel using tabular queries or graphical FloorMaps to choose employees for moves.
- Select and assign destination spaces from FloorMaps; assign and un-assign employees to individual spaces.
- Use simpler bulk processes to update space assignment records to reflect changes made during move projects, and more.
3 WAYS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT INVISION 2.1
- Stop by booth #143 at the Esri FedGIS Conference in Washington, DC, on February 24th-25th (http://www.esri.com/events/federal/exhibits)
- Attend one or both Facility Management Workshops being held at Esri FedGIS on the afternoon of February 25th (Real Property, Facilities and Analyzing your Data, 4pm-5pm, and Establishing a Facilities Information Infrastructure with ArcGIS, 5:15-6:15pm) in Room 144A of the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.
- Visit http://penbaysolutions.com/invision/whats-new-2-1/
“The InVision 2.1 update takes several steps in making InVision easier to implement and use, while also adding key features to support enterprise move management,” says Stu Rich, Chief Technology Officer at PenBay Solutions. “2.1 is just the latest evidence of our steadfast commitment to developing technology that solves high-value business problems across the enterprise for organizations as they manage and protect their mission-critical facilities.”
ABOUT PENBAY SOLUTIONS
PenBay Solutions is the original and preeminent developer of Facilities GIS™ technology. Recognizing that facilities are mission-critical to any organization, its InVision™ software suite cohesively addresses a full range of facility management needs, from strategic portfolio planning and management, to day-to-day facility management, operations, maintenance, and safety and security. What differentiates InVision software from traditional facility management applications is that it integrates traditionally disparate systems and uses location as the organizing principle to create order out of prolific, dynamic, and complex data.
PenBay Solutions is an Esri Gold Partner with more than fifteen years of experience in successfully implementing GIS solutions for a broad spectrum of clients in a wide variety of industries, including national government, national defense, state and local government, higher education, K-12 education, commercial, and public safety. PenBay Solutions is headquartered in Topsham, Maine and has offices co-located with Esri in Washington, DC and New York City. PenBay is a privately held principal and employee owned company. Learn more at www.penbaysolutions.com.