Use maps to visualize, compare, and interact with information like indoor FloorMaps; outdoor site plans; financial data; asset, utility, and infrastructure attributes; and demographic data — any information that is relevant to planning and managing your property.
InVision InSite helps answer these questions:
- How much property do we own?
- How much property do we lease?
- Where do we have leases (either as lessor or lessee) coming due in the next period of time?
- What is the condition of our properties?
- Which agencies are assigned to which properties?
- Where to we have facility utilization opportunities or challenges?
InVision InSite helps answer your questions at regional, local, and floor-plan scales so that high level understanding can be supported by highly detailed data. Because InVision is GIS-based, additional context data can be incorporated from a variety of commercial or government sources.
Because InVision is GIS-based, additional context data can be incorporated from a variety of commercial or government sources. InVision’s integration framework enables integrations with other enterprise systems to incorporate energy, financial, and asset & work management information into the overall solution.