InVision Toolkit℠ offers data conversion from a variety of sources, including CAD files, into a single GIS database. InVision Toolkit℠ can convert data into your GIS quickly and easily. Built on top of Safe Software's FME template, InVision Toolkit℠: CAD <-> GIS harvests data from US National CAD Standard drawings and outputs them to Esri's ArcGIS for Facilities information model.
Esri's model is based on ArcGIS technology and includes a facility map viewer, base maps and imagery, find and search capabilities, service request and routing. Esri has made ArcGIS for Facilities information model available to all of its clients through the resource centers and other online sources. PenBay has worked closely with Esri to develop the core information model, on which InVision Products and Solutions are built, offering their unique expertise in data management, systems integration and implementation related to these systems.
InVision Toolkit℠ features automated conversion of data, along with error checking, to identify deficiencies in the source drawings and correct them. This automated tool allows for processing of whole sets of CAD files, while reducing the time and complexity in the conversion process. These data can then be integrated into InVision FM℠, InVision Secure℠ or a variety of other enterprise GIS solutions.
InVision Toolkit℠ CAD <-> GIS supports both BISDM 3.0 and Local Government data models under the same license.
|Watch the InVision Toolkit Demo|
Standard InVision Toolkit℠ $1,200 USD (note: this price does not include the cost of FME)
Custom Conversion: please contact email@example.com
How to purchase InVision Toolkit℠
- You must have Safe Software's FME installed on your computer. If you do not own FME, you can purchase a copy here.
- InVision Toolkit℠ requires that you have Esri's ArcGIS software installed
Download InVision Toolkit℠ here:
InVision Toolkit (1.39MB)
- You will not be able to run InVision Toolkit℠ without a license file. To obtain this, you must first locate your machine key in FME Desktop by clicking Help > About FME Workbench > More Info.
Email your machine key and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a phone call during regular business hours (M-F 8am to 5pm EST) to confirm payment, followed by an email with your InVision Toolkit
- Save your license file in C:\apps\FME\licenses.
- Right-click the InVision Toolkit℠ FMW file, then click 'Run with FME Quick Translator'. Your data translations will now complete successfully.