In the U.S., buildings account for over 40% of all primary energy consumption. In an era of rising energy costs and increasing public awareness of environmental issues, sustainability and energy efficiency are growing concerns for decision makers in virtually every industry.
InVision Sustain℠ delivers a geospatial representation of sustainability information across a building, campus, or portfolio. By bringing energy consumption and emission data into the same view as facility condition assessments, better informed decisions can be made about capital planning projects, with accurate predictions for financial return on sustainability investments.
InVision Sustain℠ provides:
- Portfolio-wide sustainable performance governance modeling and management
- Risk profiling to reduce vulnerability of critical infrastructure and assets
- Built-in energy performance information
- Energy and emissions project management
- Mobile management of critical infrastructure and asset information
- Streamlined integration with enterprise systems
InVision Sustain℠ (1.5MB pdf)